Q: How do I make a direct call?

How do I make a direct call?

3. How do I make a direct call?

Q: What does the master Warning Light mean?

The master Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light will illuminate to accompany many of the warning lights. If you notice that the master Warning Light is lit, check to see which other warning lights are also...

Q: Heater is blowing cold air 1999 Hyundai Elantra

Hi there. The blend door actuator is located toward the bottom of the HVAC box. It may be difficult to access, let alone replace. It looks like it may be located on the driver side of the box. One way...

Q: Brake caliper piston doesn't retract after brake pad replacement.

Hi there. If you cannot retract the caliper pistons when replacing the brake pads then you may have a master cylinder failure that is holding pressure in the braking system. If you have already replaced the pads and put everything...