Q: How do I make a call using a saved number?

How do I make a call using a saved number?

3. How do I make a call using a saved number?

Q: My car won't start. It has a push button start. The car makes an attempt to crank, but struggles with turning over

Hello, thank you for writing in. If the starter is not turning over the engine fast enough, the engine will not start. Due to you symptom of the vehicle cranking slowly or poorly, chances are the starter is failing to...

Q: How do I access the luggage side box?

The luggage side box is on the floor of the trunk, at the side, and provides extra storage space. To open the luggage side box, pull the strap up, and lift the lid off.

Q: How do I turn on the Uconnect phone system?

Turning on the Uconnect phone system is very easy. When you turn your ignition from OFF to ON/ACC or START, your Uconnect phone system will start up. It takes the Uconnect system roughly 15 seconds to start up. After 15...