Q: How do I make a call through the Call Lists in the infotainment system?

How do I make a call through the Call Lists in the infotainment system?

The Call Lists represent an easy way for you to make a phone call. Here’s how to use them: 1. Press the phone button once or twice, depending on the radio. 2. Use the MENU/SELK knob to select Call Lists. 3. Use the MENU/SEL knob to select Incoming Calls, Outgoing Calls, or Missed Calls. 4. Use the MENU/SEL knob to select the number you wish to call.

• How do I make a call through the Call Lists in the infotainment system?