Q: How do I make a call from the phone book?

How do I make a call from the phone book?

A: The phone book feature allows you to easily...

The phone book feature allows you to easily access the contacts in your cell phone’s phone book through the infotainment system. Once the phone book has been accessed, you can call any of the contacts. Here’s how you can make a call from the phone book:

1. Press the phone button. You will have to press this button twice if the radio is playing.

2. Select the Phone Book option.

3. Select the first letter of the contact, then use the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to scroll through the available options. You can also use the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to scroll through all of your contacts.

4. Select the contact that you wish to call.

The phone book feature only works on mobile phones that support the feature.