Q: How do I maintain the battery?

How do I maintain the battery?

3. How do I maintain the battery?

Q: When the engine is started, warning lights show up on the dash for a moment and then go away.

Hello. This is perfectly normal. These lights come on at this time as the computer is testing them. As long as the lights are going off once the vehicle is started then there are not any problems.

Q: 2015 Ford Edge charging system light come on ?

There may be a fault with the alternator and/or the battery. You can use a voltmeter to check charging system output at the battery posts. Output should be in the neighborhood of 14.5 volts but the actual specification will depend...

Q: Q: Battery Dead

You may have caused the anti theft system to become activated since this can cause it to clear the key code if key was left on too long with out starting the vehicle. You may need to have the vehicle...