Q: Q: How do I lock the tailgate?

How do I lock the tailgate?

3. Q: How do I lock the tailgate?

Q: Anti security light is on not blinking and car won't start

The anti-theft system is engaged. You will need to have the system scanned to see why the system is active. You can try to using a different key to see if it'll work. Also, try to open the passenger door...

Q: How do I customize the Remote Unlock Light Feedback?

When the Remote Unlock Light Feedback feature is turned on, then the vehicle’s exterior lights will flash when the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter is used to unlock the doors. Turning the Remote Unlock Light Feedback feature on or off...

Q: What is the correct tire pressure?

The correct tire pressure for your vehicle can be found on the tire and information loading placard. This placard is located on the B-pillar, on the driver’s side, right next to the driver’s side door latch. It contains all the...