Q: Q: How do I lock the tailgate?

How do I lock the tailgate?

3. Q: How do I lock the tailgate?

Q: Key, ignition and transmission issues, shifters

The most common cause of this could be: Neutral safety switch: a safety feature used to make sure the vehicle is in Park or Neutral before it can start or the key is able to be turned Ignition...

Q: Brake Pad Wear Alarm& warning light appear in dash, replaced all pads and wire sensor but unfortunately no any positive result 2012 Lexus LS460

Hello - unfortunately, this warning message can only be cleared by the Toyota/Lexus diagnostic tool, or the "super secret" push-button sequence which the Toyota techs aren't sharing.

Q: How do I access the overhead console screen?

To access the screen in your overhead console, press the button directly behind the screen, on the overhead console. This will lower the screen into your view.