Q: How do I lock the doors with the electronic key?

How do I lock the doors with the electronic key?

3. How do I lock the doors with the electronic key?

Q: What does the maintenance required Warning Light mean?

The maintenance required Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. When this light illuminates, then the vehicle is due for schedule maintenance based on the miles that have been driven since the last maintenance. Tip Like all warning lights,...

Q: How do I unauthorize a key fob that I lost?

Each of your key fobs is programmed specifically to work with your car. No other key fob will work with your vehicle. If you lose your key fob, or fear that it may be stolen, you want to unauthorized it,...

Q: When do the vehicle stability control and traction control systems operate?

Your vehicle is equipped with both a vehicle stability control system (VCS) and a traction control system (TRAC). They operate independent of your input – they come on and off automatically, without you having to do anything. They will automatically...