Q: How do I lock or unlock the doors with the mechanical key?

How do I lock or unlock the doors with the mechanical key?

3. How do I lock or unlock the doors with the mechanical key?

Q: My 2001 Camry stalls in reverse.

Hi there. Check the conditions of when the engine is stalling out. Push the vehicle into a spot where you can start the engine and put the transmission in drive. Then see if the vehicle drives around. If the vehicle...

Q: fan blower slow to turn on

Thanks for writing in about your 2012 Suzuki SX4. The blower motor must of got water in it and has caused it to have a short internally. If you locate the blower and have it turned on but it doesn't...

Q: Someone attempted to steal my car and now I have a no crank no start issue

Hello. This is likely a sign of a short somewhere in the ignition circuit. Depending on what happened and what the thief tried to wire when trying to steal the vehicle, it would be hard to diagnose. Most likely while...