Q: How do I lock or unlock the doors with the mechanical key?

How do I lock or unlock the doors with the mechanical key?

3. How do I lock or unlock the doors with the mechanical key?

Q: How do you change the language on the rear view monitoring system?

In addition to providing you with a live video feed of the area directly behind your car to assist with backing out of parking spots and other situations where you need to use reverse, the rear view monitoring system also...

Q: Q: Does my car have a timing belt or timing chain?

Hello there, thanks for your question. Your vehicle has a timing belt, not a chain. The recommended replacement mileage for the belt is 150,000 at which time related (nearby) components such as the water pump, thermostat, timing pulley bearings(s) and...

Q: ABS light blinks when the car is turned off

This is odd, since generally the ABS light should come on for a few seconds with the ignition ON. My suggestion is to have the system scanned for diagnostic trouble codes which serve as a starting point for further diagnosis....