Q: How do I lock or unlock the doors with the mechanical key?

How do I lock or unlock the doors with the mechanical key?

A: While you can use the buttons on your remot...

While you can use the buttons on your remote to lock or unlock the door, or even do it by grasping the door handle with the electronic key in your pocket, you can also use the mechanical key. Here’s what you need to do:

• Insert the mechanical key into the driver door lock.

• Turn the key forward to lock the driver door. Turn it a second time to lock all the doors.

• Turn the key backward to unlock the driver door. Turn it a second time to unlock all the doors.

Tip

The same steps can be followed with the mechanical key insert for the electronic key.