Q: How do I lock or unlock the doors from inside the truck?

How do I lock or unlock the doors from inside the truck?

3. How do I lock or unlock the doors from inside the truck?

Q: Can 205/40z17 84w tires fit on my 2012 Malibu?

Tire size 205/40z17 is not specified for your vehicle and thus does not fit. Use of that size will alter your speedometer reading, at minimum, and possibly affect other vehicle speed sensors affecting shift patterns. Your current tires are probably...

Q: Why Isn't My Car Door Locking?

Remote car door lock problems can also be due to a variety of issues. Five of the most common reasons for a car door lock not working properly are a dead battery in the key fob, bad programming in the...

Q: How do I safely clean the rear view mirror?

When cleaning the rear view mirror, it’s important to not spray any cleaning solution directly on the mirror, as this can cause damage. Instead, spray glass or mirror cleaning solution onto a towel, and then carefully wipe down the rear...