Q: How do I lock and unlock doors?

How do I lock and unlock doors?

3. How do I lock and unlock doors?

Q: What does the supplemental airbag Warning Light mean?

The supplemental airbag Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. When this light illuminates, then your vehicle has detected an issue with one or more of the airbag systems, or the seat belt pretensioners. You should have your vehicle...

Q: What would happen if the wrong catalytic converter was installed in my 2001 Toyota Camry

Hello. The wrong converter will cause your check engine light to come on and will cause you to not pass emissions. It can also cause some performance and efficiency issues over time. There are specific converters built for all vehicles...

Q: Engine light on vsc light on air bag light blinks slow for 20 sec and fells like engine missfires

Hello, thank you for writing in. If the diagnostic troubleshooting codes are letting you know that you need a new oxygen sensor, then you will want to start there. These will make the car perform terribly, and the other issues...