Q: How do I lock and unlock doors?

How do I lock and unlock doors?

A: The car comes with a Smart Key system, whic...

The car comes with a Smart Key system, which allows the car doors to open without the mechanical key. You must have it in a pocket, bag or in your hand for it to work. The key must be approximately 2 feet of the door handles.

1. Grab the door handle on the driver’s side. This unlocks the driver’s door only.

2. Grab any passenger door handle to unlock all of the passenger doors.

A sensor on the back of the door handle is what opens the doors, and it must be touched to be activated. Once the doors have been locked, you must wait three seconds to unlock them. You will hear a buzzer and see the emergency flashers light up to let you know the doors have either been locked or unlocked. Once is for locking the doors; twice is for unlocking them.

To lock the door, just touch the sensor under the door handle.