Q: How do I lock and unlock doors?

How do I lock and unlock doors?

3. How do I lock and unlock doors?

Q: Electric power steering rack 2012 Ford Focus

Hi there - the electrically-assisted steering rack does have a software component that must be loaded, and sync'd with the rest of the car. This will require a visit to your Ford dealer, or Ford service center with this capability....

Q: Ignition lock damaged

You may need to replace the entire steering column, or just the key cylinder; only a visual inspection can verify the extent of the damage, and what parts would be needed for repair. I would recommend having a certified technician,...

Q: Tundra 5.7L overheating on highway.

There are two things that come to mind. Air in the system, and a worn coolant pump. Given the mileage, I am leaning towards air in the system. Have your coolant system property bled of all air and then retest....