Q: How do I load a CD into the infotainment system?

How do I load a CD into the infotainment system?

3. How do I load a CD into the infotainment system?

Q: Q: How do I fast forward and rewind an iPod?

While listening to your iPod through the sound system, you can fast forward and rewind through songs. To fast forward through a track, press and hold the Seek button for more than 0.8 seconds. To rewind through a track, press...

Q: How long can Chevrolet Equinox 2008 transmission last? What's max.year of durability& what could be the issue of it's breakage?

There is no set life span for the transmission. I have seen many go beyond 200,000 miles and not have an issue and others breakdown after the first week of ownership. The key is to follow the service manual for...

Q: Q: Headlights not working?

The multi-function switch is a common fault with your Chevrolet C1500 Suburban. Sometimes the lights don't work at all. Other times the high beams will work but not the low beams. Moving the column up and down could possibly indicate...