Q: How do I listen to MP3 or WMA discs?

How do I listen to MP3 or WMA discs?

3. How do I listen to MP3 or WMA discs?

Q: My tachometer gauge needle is pointing straight down, and it won't start.

Hi there. Check the crankshaft position sensor and see if there is power to the sensor. If there is power to the sensor, then put leads from a digital meter on the sensor and crank the engine over. Check to...

Q: How do I clear the previous HomeLink garage door opener settings?

If you move, or are purchasing a used car, you’ll want to clear the previous HomeLink garage door opener settings before programming your own. You can do this in a few easy steps. Locate the HomeLink garage door buttons....

Q: Q: How do I use the CD player?

Your car is equipped with a CD player as standard equipment. This gives you the ability to listen to the music of your choice on a CD, as well as the AM/FM radio. Using the CD player is pretty simple....