Q: How do I listen to MP3 or WMA discs?

How do I listen to MP3 or WMA discs?

3. How do I listen to MP3 or WMA discs?

Q: 2012 toyota highlander limited: Alarm often goes off without reason, even when I am in the car with the keys.

Load test the vehicle battery. Sometimes when a battery is on the verge of failure, the resulting voltage drop "fools" the vehicle alarm system as this voltage drop is interpreted by the computer as tampering. If the battery passes the...

Q: What happens when the vehicle security system is activated?

If your vehicle security system was armed correctly, it should activate when someone attempts to break in through a door, a window or the trunk. Here’s what should happen: The headlights will flash. The horn will honk. After...

Q: How do I turn on or turn off the infotainment system?

To turn on the infotainment system, press the power button, which is also the volume control knob. Press the button a second time to turn off the infotainment system. If you don’t turn off the system, it will automatically power...