Q: How do I know what size (volts) alternator I should order for my 06 Cadillac CTS 3.6?

There are 2 choices for replacement alternator, I can't find anything on car or in manual

Hey there. If you cannot find any markings on the alternator, then you can call or visit the local dealer with your vehicle identification number to the parts department and they should be able to tell you the exact part your vehicle was equipped with. If you do not want to take your car to the dealer for the service, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to perform the alternator replacement for you.

3. How do I know what size (volts) alternator I should order for my 06 Cadillac CTS 3.6?