Q: How do I keep larger children safe?

How do I keep larger children safe?

3. How do I keep larger children safe?

Q: Change interior lights and now it won't start.

Hi there. There is a short in the switch to the interior lights causing the fuse box to burn fuses and make the car not start up. If you need further assistance with your electrical system, then seek out a...

Q: How does the ceiling light work?

Your Accord features a number of convenience lights designed to make it easier to see inside your car in low-light situations. The ceiling light (also called a dome light) is one of these. It has three settings here: On...

Q: Q: Transmission shifting

Hi. It's very possible that the source of your problem is related to the transmission control module. In some cases, the sensors inside the transmission will fail to send signals to the TCM and cause the problem you're experiencing. It...