Q: Q: How do I jumpstart the battery?

How do I jumpstart the battery?

3. Q: How do I jumpstart the battery?

Q: Even after jumpstart car won't start. Help!

Do you know the condition of the battery? Sometimes a battery can be so bad that it will not allow the vehicle to jump start. If the battery is known to be good the next likely culprit for your concern...

Q: How Can I Tell If My Car Battery Needs Replacing?

A battery needs to be replaced when it can no longer support the electrical and starting system of the vehicle. How will you know this? The most common first signs that a battery is starting to go bad may not...

Q: While on motion, the power steering light will come on and it will affect the steering and gear selection.

Hey there. This is a common sign of your ABS and traction control system engaging when you drive over a pot hole or bump. Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor...