Q: Q: How do I jumpstart the battery?

How do I jumpstart the battery?

3. Q: How do I jumpstart the battery?

Q: Car won't start, possibly due to electronic steering wheel lock

Hello. I usually start by having the battery load tested. Though the battery may seem fine, it may be failing internally. If the battery is fine, then the alternator will need to be checked. I am suspecting that the battery...

Q: My car starts sometimes and other times it cranks over like normal but won't start.

First check on your vehicle service records to see if the maintenance is up to date. If you can smell fuel at the back of the car while the car will not start then you may have an issue with...

Q: Check engine light on with code P0031.

Hi. Modern vehicles have heated oxygen sensors or air fuel ratio sensors. The heating element in the sensor brings it up to operating temperature quicker. This allows the powertrain control module (PCM) to use the sensor's inputs sooner. Code P0031...