Q: Q: How do I jumpstart the battery?

How do I jumpstart the battery?

3. Q: How do I jumpstart the battery?

Q: Q: Ignition problems with my car

It sounds like your battery is no longer strong enough to accept a full charge. When the engine is running and the alternator is charging, if the battery does not receive this charge it will have the same state of...

Q: My battery is dead and I lost my keys. What can I do. 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Hello. If your battery is dead and you have lose your keys then both of these issues will need to be addressed together. The battery issue will need to be taken care of first. Either it will need to be...

Q: Hello I'm trying to locate my fuel pump relay on my 1994 Toyota but I'm not finding it. It says it should be behind the glove box

The fuel pump relay is called the circuit opening relay and is under in front of the center console.