Q: How do I install a child seat to the front seat with a tether strap attachment?

How do I install a child seat to the front seat with a tether strap attachment?

There are several ways of attaching a child seat in your truck. One of those ways is with a tether strap attachment. To install a child seat to the front seat with a tether strap attachment.

1. Pull the child safety seat tether strap under the head restraint.

2. Find the correct anchor for the seating position.

3. Attach the tether strap to the anchor.

4. Tighten the tether strap.

3. How do I install a child seat to the front seat with a tether strap attachment?