Q: Q: How do I install a booster seat?

How do I install a booster seat?

3. Q: How do I install a booster seat?

Q: i would like to know if a hybrid car can get steam clean interior?

Hello, thank you for writing in. You should have no issues steam cleaning your seats. Your owner's manual will have the best information on how to handle cleaning your interior based on the trim you have and what the interior...

Q: I just replaced my idle control valve with a new one and the idle continues to go up and down. Why?

It sounds like you may have either installed a faulty idle control valve or you may potentially have a bad connector or wiring running to the idle control valve. You can test the functionality of the valve by checking its...

Q: i have a ford ranger 2.2 tdci

Hi there. A check engine or warning light is illuminated after the ECU detects and error coming from sensors or electrical components. This will register an OBD-II trouble code and then illuminate the light on the dash. The only way...