Q: How do I inspect the tires for tire wear?

How do I inspect the tires for tire wear?

3. How do I inspect the tires for tire wear?

Q: P2006 Code (Replace Intake Manifold Runner Actuator)

This will not blow your motor up - it will degrade engine performance however, as you have already noted. The specific code suggests this valve is stuck shut. It may be possible to test this "off the vehicle", but remember...

Q: How do I turn on the easy entry/exit feature?

The easy entry/exit feature helps you enter and exit your vehicle. When the driver’s door is opened, the driver’s seat will move to a position that makes it easier for you to get in or out of your vehicle. This...

Q: Noise from the tires when driving

If you have two tires that are coming apart, it's safe to say that this is the cause of the noise. Now we just need to figure out why the tires are separate to begin with. This is typically caused...