Q: How do I inspect the tires for tire wear?

How do I inspect the tires for tire wear?

3. How do I inspect the tires for tire wear?

Q: Problems with windshield wiper.

Hi, I have seen this before, and the repair is usually pretty simple. The wiper arm drive is a cone, and the wiper arm just slides on to the drive. A nut usually puts pressure on the arm down onto...

Q: How does the reverse sensing system work?

If your car is equipped with the reverse sensing system (optional equipment), you have an important safety feature that can prevent you from running over objects behind your car that are situated near the rear bumper. This system is designed...

Q: Should I get wider tires for my car?

Tire size is one of the most common changes that people make to their cars. You can purchase tires that are taller, shorter, wider or skinnier than the factory tires. Many people make these changes simply based on cost when...