Q: How do I indicate that I want to make a turn?

How do I indicate that I want to make a turn?

3. How do I indicate that I want to make a turn?

Q: My check engine light came on couple days ago, I went to autozone to scan and it cane back with the code P219A,

Code P219A relates to a fuel/ai ration imbalance, which may be caused by any number of things such as faulty fuel injectors, low fuel pressure, a faulty EGR valve, a faulty EVAP canister or intake leaks, creating a lean fuel...

Q: I just had water pump replaced and I'm having issues.

Hello. It sounds like something was not reinstalled correctly. The fact that the Check Engine Light is flashing tells me that there is an engine misfire. This can be caused by a loose connection or it may be something that...

Q: No brake lights, tail lights, or turn signals - 1993 Chevrolet S10

Hello. It sounds like there is a short between multiple circuits. Most of the time this occurs at the fuse box. I have also seen this occur in the firewall bulk connector. I would usually take the connectors off of...