Q: How do I indicate that I want to make a turn?

How do I indicate that I want to make a turn?

3. How do I indicate that I want to make a turn?

Q: Q: I replaced the Vent Valve Solenoid and Purge Valve and the check engine light came back on again for P0449 like before the repair.

Hi Warren. Thanks for contacting us tonight. The first question I would ask is if you removed the code from the ECU after completing the repairs. When a code is activated, it needs to be removed by a mechanic with...

Q: Q: How do I use the power outlet?

The power outlets can be used to charge electronic devices or plug in any accessory with a 12 V if it runs on less than 10 amps. One power outlet is located on the center display in the auxiliary box....

Q: Left turn signal not working.

The turn signal switch in the steering column is not making good electrical contact in side the switch. The worn switch may have to be replaced. I recommend having a qualified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to check it out...