Q: How do I indicate that I want to make a turn?

How do I indicate that I want to make a turn?

3. How do I indicate that I want to make a turn?

Q: Where is the vehicle identification number located?

The vehicle identification number (VIN) is one of the most important identifiers about your car. It provides information about the manufacturer, the make and model, the year, where it was assembled and more. You’ll also find that it’s required in...

Q: Why is my power steering fluid bubbling up a bright orange fluid? Is that rust?

Hi there. Unfortunately, basic ATF is not the recommended power steering fluid for your 1998 Toyota Camry. The power steering fluid that is recommended for your vehicle is either Dexron II or Dexron III. It's likely that the wrong fluid...

Q: 2010 Rav4 Left turn signal comes on intermittently when switch is off. Will blink left and right if I turn right turn signal on.

This problem does sound like the turn signal switch is shorting and should be replaced first to see if it is cause of short.