Q: How do I know if my car needs a fuel pump?

It's won't crank right up tales a couple of times to crank and when it gets to 30 mph it hesitates to go faster

3. How do I know if my car needs a fuel pump?

Q: What can I do to get my car running? It tries to crank and start but it struggles.

If the car is cranking strong with the new starter, and just won't fire up, it's time to re-check the basics. Check for a good spark at the plugs. If spark is good, try spraying a bit of starter fluid...

Q: My car feels like it's having trouble starting. I took it to someone and they ruled out the starter, battery, and alternator.

Hey there. This may be related to many different things. Depending on the symptoms, this may be related to a spark issue or potentially a fuel delivery issue. If the engine starts, we can reasonably assume that there is not...

Q: The throttle position sensor has been replaced three times on a 2003 Buick lesabre. What is causing it to go bad?

Within conventional throttle position sensors there are metal contacts that sweep across a printed resistor board. Repetitive motion and vehicle vibration can cause these contacts to wear, over time, eventually causing sensor malfunction. If you are sure that the TPS...