Q: How do I know if my car needs a fuel pump?

It's won't crank right up tales a couple of times to crank and when it gets to 30 mph it hesitates to go faster

3. How do I know if my car needs a fuel pump?

Q: White smoke/noise from new power steering pump and difficulty turning wheel

Hi Smith. Thanks for contacting us today. If the pulley is hard to turn and there is smoke coming from it, then it's more than likely that it's either not the right pulley for that pump, not properly aligned or...

Q: Does my catalytic converter have a sensor?

Hello, thanks for writing in. You do have a catalyst O2 sensor. The failure of the 15psi test is most likely the catalyst is clogged causing the excessive exhaust back pressure. The catalyst should be replaced if it exceeds the...

Q: Cannot get plug off of water pump in 94 Buick Lasabre.

Try taking a small torch to the top of the plug and heat it up. Then take liquid wrench and spray the threads and let it sit for about 1 hour. Then you will need to use a hammer and...