Q: How do I know if my car needs a fuel pump?

It's won't crank right up tales a couple of times to crank and when it gets to 30 mph it hesitates to go faster

3. How do I know if my car needs a fuel pump?

Q: Q: Car is overheating

The flapping noise may have been the serpentine belt breaking. Once the belt broke completely both the water pump and alternator stopped turning, thus accounting for both the overheating the charging light coming on. In all probability you just need...

Q: Battery replaced, fuel gauge stopped working

Hello. There are a couple of reasons that would cause the fuel gauge to stop working. The most common reason is that the fuel level sending unit has failed and is not accurately reading the fuel level. The fuel level...

Q: reduce speed message

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle will illuminate the reduced engine power warning light for many reasons. The throttle, a number of sensors, poor ignition, and many other factors can turn it on. If you have not driven...