Q: How do I handle automated systems when using Uconnect phone?

How do I handle automated systems when using Uconnect phone?

Automated systems are systems that require you to use numbers after making the phone call. Two examples are a system where you need to dial someone’s particular extension, and when you call a company and it asks you to dial a select number for a select service. When you’re using Uconnect and a phone call with an automated system prompts you, simply press the Uconnect voice command button, clearly state the sequence of characters, and then say “Send.” To use the “#” signal, say “Pound.”

3. How do I handle automated systems when using Uconnect phone?