Q: How do I get to the bottom bolt off of the front engine mount on a B200?

I have two new engine mounts for the front of the wife's B200. I can see where to get at the bolt attaching the mount to the to the engine bracket, but how do I get to bottom bolt where the mount sits on its subframe pillar?

Hi there. There is a slot in the frame that you can put your ratchet and extension through to access the bottom bolt. Be sure to have the engine supported with a jack stand prior to removing the engine mounts. If you need further assistance with your engine mounts, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. How do I get to the bottom bolt off of the front engine mount on a B200?