Q: How do I get my car home? My truck does not have a big enough trailer

I just bought this t bird off Craigslist but I was wounderin how to get it home I have a truck but dont have a big enough trailer and its a two hour drive there the car runs but I don't really want to drive it home it's not ready do I get a tow truck to bring it home

You could get a car transport to pick up the vehicle and bring it to you. However, if the car is not running and able to drive to get it on a transport then you will most likely need to have a flat bed tow truck pick up and tow the vehicle to you. I would try to call the local big tow truck companies and get quotes before deciding on who will tow it for you.

3. How do I get my car home? My truck does not have a big enough trailer