Q: How do I get into the trunk through a access point

How do I open the trunk on my Kia optima 2018 if i locked the key inside it?

3. How do I get into the trunk through a access point

Q: Battery light came on..turned car off..now it won't start..what's the issue?

When the battery light comes on, this may indicate you may have a faulty alternator or a weak battery as a result of the alternator not properly charging the battery. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to...

Q: i just changed transmission but i can not turn on engine......

Hello. If you replaced your transmission and the engine is not starting the first thing I would do is to try to make sure the engine is rotating. You can do this by putting a breaker bar onto the crankshaft...

Q: Movement of floor mat when turning steering wheel

Occasionally, brake pads may develop a small bit of dew in the mornings depending on where you live. The dew will produce surface rust on the brake rotors overnight. Over the first couple of applications of the brakes when you...