Q: How do I get into the trunk through a access point

How do I open the trunk on my Kia optima 2018 if i locked the key inside it?

3. How do I get into the trunk through a access point

Q: 2007 kia optima code P0011, changed oil and filter. Safe to drive it?

There is only so much that I can tell from this desk. but you will probably be all right. P0011 usually indicates a problem with the variable camshaft timing device. In most cases the car will run without trouble. The...

Q: I am looking for the blow off valve on a 2018 jetta 1.4 tsi

Blow off valves or blow by valves are typically located on the turbocharger itself. I would recommend searching for this particular part near or on the engine's turbocharger.

Q: The car has to be jump-started, the dash shows lights on

There is a service bulletin to replace the two battery cable ends on these vehicles. It seems like the cable ends do not tighten and make good contact. You would have enough power to lock and unlock doors, and you...