Q: How do I get into the trunk through a access point

How do I open the trunk on my Kia optima 2018 if i locked the key inside it?

3. How do I get into the trunk through a access point

Q: Hey, Mia same thing happens to me. I mean the brake lights themselves

You should have the brake light switch checked to see if it is adjusted correctly or is over sensitive and needs replaced. This is for the rear lights coming on without touching the pedal.

Q: Motion sensors for accident avoidance gives false positives

Be sure all sensor elements are clean and unobstructed. According to surveying carried out by "Consumer Reports", the Ford system is among the more reliable in the industry so, based on your description, the accident avoidance system is malfunctioning. The...

Q: I am looking for the blow off valve on a 2018 jetta 1.4 tsi

Blow off valves or blow by valves are typically located on the turbocharger itself. I would recommend searching for this particular part near or on the engine's turbocharger.