Q: How do I flash the headlights?

How do I flash the headlights?

3. How do I flash the headlights?

Q: Q: How do I turn on the daytime running lights?

The daytime running lights are low-power lights that can be useful to use during daytime driving, and will automatically adjust depending on how dark it is outside. To turn them on, rotate the light switch (located on the turn signal...

Q: Q: How do I reset the factory settings?

When the system reset is used, then your cars adjustable settings will be returned to the factory settings. To perform this command, follow these steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel until Settings is displayed, then press...

Q: Q: How do I close the hood?

After opening the hood and doing whatever you need to do, you’ll need to close the hood. To do this, disconnect the hood stand from the hood, and place it back in the hood stand latch. Then, lower the hood...