Q: How do I fix this issue on my 1993 Subaru Impreza?

I forgot to put water in my radator and the top blew off so the hoes is okay but when I put water in it it comes out a bit what dose that mean ?

Hi there. If the engine overheated, then it is more than likely that a head gasket is leaking now. This engine has weak head gaskets, so if it gets hot at all, these will fail. I usually pressure test the cooling system first as that will usually identify the source of the leak. If the leak is really small and cannot be seen then some dye can be added to assist with finding the leak. It can also be a water pump or a number of other things. If you want to have this cooling system problem checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair the issue.

3. How do I fix this issue on my 1993 Subaru Impreza?