Q: how do i fix the air conditioner from blowing cold for a minute then warm?

fuse blew couple times, then the air would blow cold then get warm

If the air conditioner fuse is blowing, then there is a high electrical draw probably from the a/c compressor. This ca be due to an electrical short, or the a/c system can be over-charged causing the compressor to draw too much power. Since high pressures are a part of the air conditioning system, it may be best to have a certified technician look into the the a/c system is not functioning properly rather than attempting to recharge the system or replace parts that may not be the cause.

3. how do i fix the air conditioner from blowing cold for a minute then warm?