Q: How do i fix my left turn signal?

The left turn signal will not work in the front or back. When i put a bulb in it will stay on even when i turn off the car. The only way to turn it off is to unplug the batterie.

A: You could have a defective hazard switch th...

You could have a defective hazard switch that is keeping power to the left turn signal. Try and turn on and off the emergency flashers several times then see if the problem goes away. I recommend replacing the hazard switch if it goes away. If not then the turn signal switch may be shorting internally and may need replaced. If you still need to further diagnose the problem, then a certified mechanic from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to do further diagnostics on your turn signal.