Q: How do I fix my car? 1994 Honda Accord

My car want cruck I change thermostat because my pipe act like it wanted to pop on me and the water is bubbling from the engine

3. How do I fix my car? 1994 Honda Accord

Q: Cabin fan inop - no heat or A/C

While you have it turned on, try wiggling the wires to the resistor and blower motor to see if you have a poor wire connection. If it still will not come on again, then you may have burned out the...

Q: Unable to shift into gear

Hello. If the shifter will not move than that is typically a failure in the shift interlock which keeps the shifter locked in park until the brakes are applied. See if the brake lights are working. If they are not...

Q: overheating no cooling fans

The relays are turned on by the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) by grounding the control wire of the relays. The PCM needs input from the engine coolant sensor above the water pump to sense whether the engine is overheating before...