Q: How do I fix my car? 1994 Honda Accord

My car want cruck I change thermostat because my pipe act like it wanted to pop on me and the water is bubbling from the engine

Hello. Without knowing more details about your symptoms it is hard to complete a fair diagnosis. In regards to your vehicle bubbling water from the engine, its likely that your cooling system has overheated. Replacing the thermostat is a great place to start, however may not be the main cause of the issues. The first thing to do is observe where exactly the bubbling or overheating is present. Bubbling and seepage can occur in the overflow tank, out of the radiator, and out of the water pump. Where the issue is visible will tell us a lot about what component is likely failing. Other components to check would include the radiator cap, water pump, and to make sure there are no clogs in the system restricting flow. Find where the issue is visible and inspect those parts first.