Q: How do I fix my car? 1994 Honda Accord

My car want cruck I change thermostat because my pipe act like it wanted to pop on me and the water is bubbling from the engine

3. How do I fix my car? 1994 Honda Accord

Q: My check engine light is on and P0141 code is showing. Please let me know if you can diagnose the problem and let me know the quot

Hi Anil. Thanks for contacting us today. P0141 is the OBD-II generic code indicating the Engine Control Module (ECM) has tested the O2 sensor heater circuit and detects a problem with the bank 1 sensor 2 oxygen sensor heater circuit....

Q: EGR valve and vacuum

If you got code P0401 for the EGR system malfunction, then the system would need to be tested to see whether or not the vacuum modulator valve is holding vacuum and can control the EGR valve. These tests are needed...

Q: My transmission is shifting gears extremely hard.

Hi There, Generally, when a transmission shifts harshly as you describe, this indicates that it may be low on transmission fluid or potentially have a clogged transmission fluid filter prohibiting the flow of transmission fluid properly. This impacts the transmissions...