Q: How do I fix my car? 1994 Honda Accord

My car want cruck I change thermostat because my pipe act like it wanted to pop on me and the water is bubbling from the engine

3. How do I fix my car? 1994 Honda Accord

Q: Q: What are the signs of brake wear?

Your car has four-wheel disc brakes, which means that each wheel has a rotor and brake pads. There are no drum brakes on your car. In addition, your pads have what are called “audible wear indicators” or “squealers”. These...

Q: Car making a loud knocking noise

Hello. Unfortunately, without hearing the noise myself it is hard to make an accurate recommendation. The first thing that needs to be determined is the type of noise that is present and the possible sources. Rattling or knocking noises while...

Q: What could be cuasing my problems?

I would recommend having the battery tested along with the voltage regulator. When the voltage regulator does not regulate amperage correctly to the accessories (i.e. gauges, etc.), this can cause problems with accuracy and allowing them to read correctly. I...