Q: Q: How do I find the vehicle identification number (VIN)?

How do I find the vehicle identification number (VIN)?

3. Q: How do I find the vehicle identification number (VIN)?

Q: What does the overdrive off light mean?

The overdrive off light is located on the instrument panel. This light will illuminate when the overdrive system on the transmission has been turned off. Tips The overdrive off light will briefly illuminate when the vehicle is turned on. The...

Q: Low idle when stopped unless the a/c is on or i shift into neutral

Due to the change in load put on the motor when shifting into gear vs neutral and the change in load when the a/c is on vs not on, this may suggest you have a bad MAP sensor. Both of...

Q: dirty windshield & grill after a road trip

Although bird droppings and smashed highway bugs might not seam like a big deal, it can do end up doing serious damage to the paint of the car costing hundreds of dollars in repairs. Because bugs and bird droppings do...