Q: Q: How do I find the vehicle identification number (VIN)?

How do I find the vehicle identification number (VIN)?

3. Q: How do I find the vehicle identification number (VIN)?

Q: How do I set the memory seat and other memory settings?

If equipped, your vehicle can hold two different memory settings at any one time. These settings can control seat position and angle, pedal position, radio station, and side view mirror adjustment. They can also be operated with the remote keyless...

Q: Q: Windshield wipers not working

There are many different reasons for your windshield wipers not functioning correctly. It sounds like you need a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to stop by and inspect your windshield wipers, A/C compressor and transmission to see what...

Q: Can't burn out, only one tire spinning?

Hi there. Unfortunately, this site is not the correct place to seek advice on the issue you're experiencing. We offer repair and maintenance tips for OEM and Legal operations of cars, trucks and SUV's sold in the United States. Burnouts...