Q: Q: How do I find the vehicle identification number (VIN)?

How do I find the vehicle identification number (VIN)?

3. Q: How do I find the vehicle identification number (VIN)?

Q: How do I reset the Uconnect phone system?

If you would like to delete all of the data and reset your Ucconect phone system, you can do so easily with these steps. Press the Uconnect phone button, located on the steering wheel or the center console. When...

Q: Windshield washer leaking

This would be due to a crack in your windshield washer fluid reservoir on your 2011 BMW 328 xDrive. It is likely a very small crack if it took a whole day to leak out. Most of the time this...

Q: Removed catalytic converter and installed straight pipes

Removal of the complete exhaust and putting on straight pipes may cause valves in the head to overheat from lack of back pressure. You will have also altered the emissions of the engine and render the vehicle for off road...