Q: How do I find the vanity mirror?

How do I find the vanity mirror?

The vanity mirrors exist on both sun visors. To access the mirror, pull down the sun visor so that it faces you. Then, open the cover to the mirror.

Q: How do I find the cup holders?

If you have a 40-20-40 bench seat, then the cup holders exist in a pull out tray attached to the front instrument panel. This pull out tray is in the center of the instrument panel, and pulls straight out, revealing...

Q: What does check awd means in Lexus RX350

Hi there. There is more than just clearing the light to this situation; there is a fault with the all wheel drive system. This system relies on many mechanical, electrical, and computer components to operate properly and safely. This fault,...

Q: Paint peeling problem, maybe cold weather to blame

This paint issue is somewhat common and seems to affect the roof most often. Although dealers most often do not make the repairs under warranty, I always recommend making them your first stop if there is a potential for them...