Q: How do I find the vanity mirror?

How do I find the vanity mirror?

3. How do I find the vanity mirror?

Q: How do I reset the trip computer?

The average fuel consumption, average speed, Trip B, and elapsed time features can all be reset individually, or they can all be reset simultaneously. To reset all of these trip computer features at once, press and hold the Trip Computer...

Q: Q: How do I use remote vehicle start?

Remote vehicle start allows you to turn on your vehicle before you get inside it. To use the remote vehicle start feature, you will need your remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter. To start the vehicle from the outside, press and...

Q: How do I use my cell phone to dial a number in Uconnect?

When using Uconnect phone, you can say the number that you wish to dial. If you prefer, however, you can also punch in the number manually onto your cell phone. Simply write in the number on your phone and make...