Q: How do I find the vanity mirror?

How do I find the vanity mirror?

The vanity mirrors exist on both sun visors. To access the mirror, pull down the sun visor so that it faces you. Then, open the cover to the mirror.

3. How do I find the vanity mirror?

Q: How do I turn on the cruise control?

The cruise control system allows you to drive at a constant speed, without having to keep your foot on the gas pedal. When the system is set to a speed, the car will maintain that speed automatically. Setting the cruise...

Q: What does the Econ button do on?

If your car is equipped with it, the Econ button provides you with the means to go a little bit greener with your daily driving. Here’s what you need to know about the system: The Econ button turns on...

Q: How do I adjust the air outlets?

You can adjust the air outlets to control where the hot or cold air is blowing in your vehicle’s cabin. To do so, simply adjust the outlets with your fingers until they are pointed in the direction of your choice....