Q: How do I find the vanity mirror?

How do I find the vanity mirror?

A: The vanity mirrors exist on both sun visors...

The vanity mirrors exist on both sun visors. To access the mirror, pull down the sun visor so that it faces you. Then, open the cover to the mirror.

Q: How do I adjust the clock?

The clock is located at the top of the center console, and is very easy to adjust: Turn the ignition to ACC or On. Press the button to the left of the clock until the hour is set correctly....

Q: How do I choose a car seat to work correctly?

The most important thing you can do to protect your child when you’re on the road is to buy the right car seat. Not sure what model to choose to work in your car? While there are tons of options...

Q: How do I change the language in the electronic vehicle information center (EVIC)?

The electronic vehicle information center (EVIC) can operate in six languages. English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, and Italian. To change the language, use the navigational tools on the left side of the steering wheel to scroll through the EVIC display...