Q: How do I find the vanity mirror?

How do I find the vanity mirror?

The vanity mirrors exist on both sun visors. To access the mirror, pull down the sun visor so that it faces you. Then, open the cover to the mirror.

3. How do I find the vanity mirror?

Q: Q: How do I apply the parking brake?

The parking brake is an important part of your braking system. When engaged, the parking brake keeps your car from rolling when it is parked. To use the parking brake, pull up on the parking brake lever, which is located...

Q: How do I use the power folding mirrors?

The power folding side view mirrors can be folded inward to decrease the size of your car. This feature should be used to help you fit your car into tight spaces, or as a safety feature when driving through an...

Q: How do I use recirculation mode?

Recirculation mode is a way of recycling air within your vehicle. Rather than introducing air from outside of your car, recirculation mode recirculates the air that is already in your vehicle. To turn on recirculation mode, press the recirculation button,...