Q: How do I find the vanity mirror?

How do I find the vanity mirror?

A: The vanity mirrors exist on both sun visors...

The vanity mirrors exist on both sun visors. To access the mirror, pull down the sun visor so that it faces you. Then, open the cover to the mirror.

Q: How do I open the hood?

Opening the hood is very easy, and only takes a few steps: 1. Pull the Hood Release lever, which is located on the lower left side of your dashboard, near the brake pedal. You will fell and hear the hood...

Q: What does the Side Air Bag Off light mean on the dash?

Your car is equipped with a passenger side air bag to protect against possible injury during an accident. However, if you notice the Side Air Bag Off light on in the dash, it might mean there’s something wrong with the...

Q: How do I use the steering wheel to adjust the volume?

The steering wheel volume switches are located on the back of the steering wheel, on the right side. Using your right hand, feel behind the steering wheel for the volume switches. Press the top of the switch to increase the...