Q: How do I find the vanity mirror?

How do I find the vanity mirror?

The vanity mirrors exist on both sun visors. To access the mirror, pull down the sun visor so that it faces you. Then, open the cover to the mirror.

3. How do I find the vanity mirror?

Q: How do I turn on the cruise control?

The cruise control system allows you to drive at a constant speed, without having to keep your foot on the gas pedal. When the system is set to a speed, the car will maintain that speed automatically. Setting the cruise...

Q: How do I turn the dome lamps on?

The dome lamps are on the ceiling of your vehicle, and help illuminate the cabin of your car. To turn on the dome lamps, press the on button (which has a symbol of a sun), on the dome lamp control...

Q: p241a read on scanner.

Hi there. Check the plugs on the O2 sensors and see if they are swapped. This will cause the fault code to come on. If the wiring is correct, then the wiring could have a break in it on the...