Q: How do I find the vanity mirror?

How do I find the vanity mirror?

The vanity mirrors exist on both sun visors. To access the mirror, pull down the sun visor so that it faces you. Then, open the cover to the mirror.

Q: What precautions should be followed when driving?

As with driving any other car, there are specific precautions that should be followed when you get on the road with your Civic. Most of these are basic rules of the road, but some are specific to the car you’re...

Q: Clutch is soft, bleeds out. Is it the slave cylinder?

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to offer my insight. Air in the clutch hydraulic system will cause the clutch to not disengage. It is not normal to get air in the system unless there is...

Q: How do I disconnect the front center seat belt?

In some models, the front center three-point seat belt can be disconnected to free up storage space behind the seats. You need to detach the black latch plate from the black keyed seat belt buckle. Then, take the seat belt...