Q: How do I find the vanity mirror?

How do I find the vanity mirror?

A: The vanity mirrors exist on both sun visors...

The vanity mirrors exist on both sun visors. To access the mirror, pull down the sun visor so that it faces you. Then, open the cover to the mirror.

Q: How do I open the hood?

The hood can be opened very easily by following these steps: 1. Pull the Hood Release lever, which is located on the lower left side of the dash. This will unlatch the hood partially. 2. Run your hands under the...

Q: What is the valet key?

The valet key is an extra key with limited functions. It can be used for turning on and off the vehicle, and for locking and unlocking the driver’s door. However, the key cannot be used to unlocking the passenger doors...

Q: How do I use child restraints?

There is nothing more important than making sure that a child is safe when driving in your vehicle. Small children should always be in child restraint systems. Since there are so many different child restraint systems, refer to the restraint...