Q: How do I find the vanity mirror?

How do I find the vanity mirror?

A: The vanity mirrors exist on both sun visors...

The vanity mirrors exist on both sun visors. To access the mirror, pull down the sun visor so that it faces you. Then, open the cover to the mirror.

Q: How do I set the speed control?

The speed control allows you to set your vehicle at a specific speed, and then maintain that speed without keeping your foot on the pedal. To set the speed control, follow these steps: 1. Turn the speed control on, by...

Q: How do I erase the personal entry codes?

All the personal entry codes can be erased quickly, by following these steps: 1. Enter the factory set entry code, which is located on the owner’s wallet card. 2. Within five seconds, press and release the 1-2 button. 3. Within...

Q: How do I safely clean the rear view mirror?

When cleaning the rear view mirror, it’s important to not spray any cleaning solution directly on the mirror, as this can cause damage. Instead, spray glass or mirror cleaning solution onto a towel, and then carefully wipe down the rear...