Q: How do I find the vanity mirror?

How do I find the vanity mirror?

A: The vanity mirrors exist on both sun visors...

The vanity mirrors exist on both sun visors. To access the mirror, pull down the sun visor so that it faces you. Then, open the cover to the mirror.

Q: How do I accelerate when using the electronic speed control?

If you are trying to pass someone while using the electronic speed control, you will likely need to accelerate, and thus deviate from your set electronic speed control. To accelerate, simply accelerate as you would normally. by pressing the gas...

Q: What can I do to make the seat belts more comfortable?

The most important factor in seat belt comfort is the position of the belt. If the belt is positioned correctly, the belt will be running over the shoulder and evenly over the hips. This prevents the belt from digging into...

Q: How do I clean the rear park assist sensors?

If your rear park assist sensors get too dirty, the system will not work. When that happens, your electronic vehicle information center (EVIC) will give you a warning saying “CLEAN PARK ASSIST SENSORS”. The park assists sensors are along the...