Q: How do I find the vanity mirror?

How do I find the vanity mirror?

3. How do I find the vanity mirror?

Q: Q: How do I set the clock?

Setting the clock is very easy. It requires just a few simple steps. Hold the “TIME” button until the numbers on the clock begin to flash. Rotate the “TUNE/SCROLL” knob on the right side of the entertainment console, until...

Q: What do I do if the gas pedal on my truck gets stuck?

In case of an emergency, your truck is equipped with a Brake Over Accelerator feature. This feature allows you to stop the car if the gas pedal gets stuck. To use the Brake Over Accelerator feature. Steadily press the...

Q: I've changed my water pump, thermostat, thermostat housing, fan clutch, radiator and my ram is still overheating to about 250 degr

You need to have the cooling system checked to see if there is combustion gases getting in the cooling system, causing it to get hotter than it should. Since you have overheating problems you may have a blown head gasket...