Q: How do I find the fuses for my radio and time clock?

My Mitsubishi Eclipse 2007, went down a couple months ago and I finally was able to get it up and running again, but ever since I got it fixed my radio and my time clock will not cut on at all. How do I fix the fuses to my radio and to my time clock and where are those fuses located at?

If you still have the owners manual for your vehicle, there will be a diagram that lists all the fuses, their locations, and amp ratings in case one or more fuse needs to be replaced. Always used the specified amp rating when installing a new fuse. If the fuse blows as soon as it is installed, there is an electrical fault that needs to be addressed. Many automotive technicians have access to wiring diagrams and can hunt down electrical faults. For further help, a certified professional, like one from YourMechanic, can come to your car’s location to diagnose the electrical problem and proceed with proper repairs.

3. How do I find the fuses for my radio and time clock?