Q: How do I find my engine model

How do i find what engine model i have?

3. How do I find my engine model

Q: 2011 malibu front end vibrates during acceleration above 50 mph. Is it the drive shaft?

Hi there. It's hard to tell whether or not the driveaxle would be the source of this vibration without test driving or inspecting the car. In most cases, when your car vibrates around 50 mph, it's an indication of wheels...

Q: I have a 2007 GMC sierra classic. What can be the problem if I have no pressure on the brakes

Hi Jessica. Thanks for contacting us today. One of the most overlooked components that can cause a brake pedal issues like you've described is the proportioning valve. This component is located under the hood and is responsible for adjusting the...

Q: Will diagnostic fee go towards repairs?

Some customers have obtained a diagnostic of their vehicle's problem already - whether through their own efforts and expertise or from another professional - and thus will just request a specific repair directly. Of course, no vehicle can be repaired...