Q: How do I find my engine model

How do i find what engine model i have?

3. How do I find my engine model

Q: Signal light not working

If only the left signal is not working, suspect a faulty bulb. If a replacement bulb does not fix the problem then the circuit is lacking either power or ground. In this case, electrical diagnosis will need to be performed....

Q: Truck hesitates to start - 2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Hi. This could be a problem with the mass air flow sensor, throttle position, fuel pump or idle air control valve. The mass air flow sensor is a common cause of a problem like this it could be dirty or...

Q: Transmission quits working completely until I turn it off, then restart it, and then it works briefly, quits again.

if the engine speed is increasing and the vehicle does not move, the transmission is slipping. The first thing to do would be to let the engine idle and warm up to operating temperature and then check the transmission fluid...