Q: How do I find my engine model

How do i find what engine model i have?

3. How do I find my engine model

Q: Key getting stuck in ignition, then drains my battery

The key sticking is probably a mechanical fault. There could be a problem with the key itself, the lock cylinder or any of the interlocks that affect the key and steering column. To inspect this and resolve it, just request...

Q: Q: Brake issue..

With the vehicle off, pump the brake pedal until all of the assist has been diminished. This will empty the brake booster. Upon pumping, the pedal should become more and more stiff until it feels like you are almost stepping...

Q: Bad shaking and grinding

This is a sign of potentially bad or worn wheel bearings. When wheel bearings wear out or become damaged due to dirt or debris or lack of proper lubrication, they will cause this type of vibration which is more noticeable...