Q: How do I fasten and adjust the seat belts?

How do I fasten and adjust the seat belts?

3. How do I fasten and adjust the seat belts?

Q: How does the side air bag off indicator work?

If your Accord is equipped with side air bags, you’ll note an additional light in your dash. In the US, Honda uses a light that reads, “Side Air Bag Off.” This light will come on in several situations: If...

Q: Q: How do I remove the head restraints?

If necessary, the head restraints can be easily removed. To do so, simply lift up on a restraint to adjust it to the highest position. Then, press and hold the button at the base of the restraint, and pull up...

Q: Hello, when my car is in park or neutral it starts to accelerate on its own.

It could be caused by several different problems like the idle control valve, engine vacuum leak, intake air filter clogged or contaminated mass air sensor or a sensor failure or engine just needs maintenance. I would suggest having the vehicle...