Q: Q: How do I fast-forward or rewind a CD?

How do I fast-forward or rewind a CD?

3. Q: How do I fast-forward or rewind a CD?

Q: How do you store presets in the XM Radio?

The audio system in your Honda Accord allows you to program preset stations in the AM and FM bands, but also in your XM radio. You can store up to 12 channels using the 6 Preset buttons on your audio...

Q: Q: Truck overheating

Check to see if the cooling fan clutch is fully engaging when the engine is heating up. You can test this by putting a tissue in front of the radiator or condenser to see if the fan flow is strong...

Q: Clutch Position Sensor? 2011 Chevrolet Cruze

Hello - yes, in this case the symptoms match the problem code. If the clutch switch is failing to close the starter circuit, the starter will not be engaged. I would recommend a replacement of the clutch switch by a...