Q: Q: How do I fast forward and rewind a CD?

How do I fast forward and rewind a CD?

3. Q: How do I fast forward and rewind a CD?

Q: How do I use the windshield wiper mist feature?

The mist feature provides visibility when you drive through a temporary patch of wetness, such as mist. When the mist feature is turned on, the windshield wipers will run one time, and then stop. To turn on the mist feature,...

Q: Q: How do you adjust the sound?

Your car’s radio offers a number of different functions, including the ability to adjust the sound to your tastes and preferences. Here’s how to do it: Press the audio button. It will display the various functions you can adjust,...

Q: How do I secure a child restraint system with the top tether anchors?

Your vehicle has a top tether anchor system to help work with certain child restraint systems. To use the anchors, run the restraint’s top tether strap over the seatback, but under the headrest (run the strap between the headrest’s legs)....