Q: Q: How do I extend the seat belt?

How do I extend the seat belt?

3. Q: How do I extend the seat belt?

Q: How do I resume the cruise control speed?

When you depress the brake pedal, or the clutch pedal (if you have a manual transmission), the cruise control will stop working, granting you full power of the vehicle. To resume the cruise control speed that you had previously been...

Q: How do you use the heated seats in a 2012 Ford Escape?

If your car is equipped with them, heated seats provide an additional way to increase your comfort on cold days, as well as to ease aching muscles. Turn the seat heater on and you’ll enjoy comfortable warmth until it turns...

Q: How do I turn on the easy entry/exit feature?

The easy entry/exit feature helps you enter and exit your vehicle. When the driver’s door is opened, the driver’s seat will move to a position that makes it easier for you to get in or out of your vehicle. This...