Q: How do I extend the passenger-side sun visor?

How do I extend the passenger-side sun visor?

3. How do I extend the passenger-side sun visor?

Q: How do I use lane change assist?

Lane change assist makes it easy for you to signal a lane change. Instead of pushing the multifunction lever all the way down, and having to return it to its base position when you’re done changing lanes, the lane change...

Q: My windows and radio quit working and my wipers only work on high.

Hello. All three of these systems are separate yet have the GEM (general electronic module) in common to supply power to the systems. You will need to scan the computer GEM module to test each of these systems in the...

Q: Q: Popping sound when turning

Going over a bump puts extra strain on your suspension parts. The joint that the wheels move up and down on are the main issue when you hear popping over bumps and gag through turns. I would have your suspension...