Q: How do I exit remote start mode without driving the vehicle?

How do I exit remote start mode without driving the vehicle?

After remote starting your car with the REMOTE START button on the remote keyless entry (RKE) key fob, your engine will run for 15 minutes. If you realize that you don’t need to drive your car, simply press the REMOTE START button on the RKE transmitter again, and the engine will shut off. You can also wait for the 15 minutes to allot, at which point the engine will automatically shut off.