Q: How do I enter a number in the infotainment system during a call?

How do I enter a number in the infotainment system during a call?

Some phone numbers require you to dial more than just a single number. Automated calling systems, and extensions require you to dial a second set of numbers. To dial a second set of numbers, wait for the prompt, then turn the Menu or Menu/Sel know to select Enter Number. Enter the secondary number the same way that you enter a primary number.

3. How do I enter a number in the infotainment system during a call?