Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

A: You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any p...

You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any point, simply by pressing the Hang Up button on your steering wheel.

Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

To turn on the sound system, simply press the power button. Press the button again to turn off the sound system.

Q: How do I use the automatic climate control defroster?

The defroster helps increase your visibility when the windshield has become foggy or frosty. To turn on the defroster, press the Defrost Level button.

Q: Evaporation Emission System

This is not a common problem when it comes to evaporation emission systems. Although, it is not possible to tell how it may have been ripped out, I would recommend getting a second opinion by another qualified mechanic such as...