Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any point, simply by pressing the Hang Up button on your steering wheel.

3. How do I end a phone call?

Q: How do I change the temperature units?

The temperature gauges in your vehicle can be set to Fahrenheit or Celsius. To make this adjustment, follow these steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel until Settings is displayed on the instrument panel, then press the...

Q: How do I use the emergency trunk release?

The emergency trunk release is an important safety feature that can help you if you are ever stuck in the trunk. The emergency release hangs from the top of the trunk, and glows in the dark. If you are ever...

Q: Overheating, mostly when car is not going forward

Hello, thanks for writing in. If the fans are not coming on then it may be possible that the fan switch or fan relay are bad. I would test them to see if either of them need to be replaced....