Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

A: You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any p...

You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any point, simply by pressing the Hang Up button on your steering wheel.

Q: What does the chime and buzz mean?

During certain circumstances, the car’s interior will chime while the exterior buzzes. If so, the Intelligent Key has detected a problem. This can happen for four reasons: 1. The transmission has not been set to the P position. 2. The...

Q: Car won't hold charge

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a bad connection at the battery terminals due to the corrosion. I would recommend to start by cleaning this and making sure the cables have a clean and solid connection to...

Q: How do I use the power outlet?

The power outlet can be used to power electrical devices while you are in the car. Here’s how to use the power outlet: 1. Locate the outlet, which is in the center console. 2. Remove the cover from the outlet....