Q: Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any point, simply by pressing the Hang Up button on your steering wheel.

3. Q: How do I end a phone call?

Q: How do I view the driving range?

The driving range feature is displayed on the multi-information display, and shows you an estimate of how many miles you can drive before refueling. To view the driving range, press the display button on the lower left side of the...

Q: My car stalls at times, yesterday the car shut off at a red light. I turned car off then back on now engine light is on.

This may be a result of a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and...

Q: Can I use any synthetic transmission fluid on my car ?

Hello. It is not recommended to use this type of transmission fluid in your car. With the way that vehicles are built and tested today it is important that you use the recommended fluid from the manufacturer. These fluids have...