Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any point, simply by pressing the Hang Up button on your steering wheel.

Q: How do I skip songs on an iPod?

When you are playing an iPod through the sound system, you can use the audio controls to control the iPod. To skip a song while using an iPod, press the seek buttons on the audio system.

Q: Car overheating and rattling

Hi there. The overheating of your vehicle may have caused your head gasket to warp. This warpage allows coolant to enter combustion chambers causing your vehicle to not efficiently cool. An external leak is not necessary for this blown head...

Q: My car is hesitating / jerking at speed intervals of 20 mph, 30 mph, 35 mph and 40 mph.

This may be a sign of a dirty or failing mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor is a unit in the intake system that monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected...