Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

A: You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any p...

You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any point, simply by pressing the Hang Up button on your steering wheel.

Q: How do I tilt the sunroof?

The sunroof can be tilted to bring extra fresh air into the vehicle. To open the sunroof tilt, push the Sunroof button (located on the ceiling) upwards. To close the sunroof tilt, pull the button downwards.

Q: Car is overheating and boiling water out. 2003 Hyundai Elantra

Hello - you may very well be correct. Given your symptoms, it sounds like you have a blown headgasket. This can be confirmed by checking for low compression between adjacent cylinders, white steam or smoke from the exhaust (smells sweet),...

Q: How do I customize the Park Assist?

The Park Assist feature can be turned on or off very easily: 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2. Press the CONFIG button to select the Configuration Settings menu. 3. Rotate the MENU/SELECT knob to Vehicle Settings, then press the...