Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any point, simply by pressing the Hang Up button on your steering wheel.

Q: What does the chime and buzz mean?

During certain circumstances, the car’s interior will chime while the exterior buzzes. If so, the Intelligent Key has detected a problem. This can happen for four reasons: 1. The transmission has not been set to the P position. 2. The...

Q: P2096 and P2196 Codes?

Code P2096 stands for Post Catalyst Fuel Trim too Lean Bank 1 and code P2196 stands for O2 Sensor Stuck Rich Bank 1 Sensor 1. My guess is that the upstream O2 sensor has failed causing a false rich condition....

Q: Key locked in ignition

Hi, over time the tumblers in the lock cylinder can wear out or get debris lodged preventing rotation. The notches on the key also wear out over time which doesn't fully unlock all of the tumblers preventing the key from...