Q: Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any point, simply by pressing the Hang Up button on your steering wheel.

3. Q: How do I end a phone call?

Q: How do I fold the second row seats?

The second row seats can easily be folded down to create extra storage space, or to access the third row seats. To fold the second row seats, follow these steps: 1. Make sure that there are no large or bulky...

Q: I hear a squeak (more like a constant chirp) is when the steering wheel is cranked all the way in either direction 2005 Hyundai Elantra

Hello. This is common because when the wheel is turned all of the way in one direction it puts the most pressure on the power steering pump. If the belt is good and tight then the pump is not bypassing...

Q: Replaced starter now the fuel pump not working

Hello there, it is unlikely that both the starter and fuel pump would fail on your 2011 Hyundai Sonata at the same time. In cases like this, the car needs to be thoroughly inspected and the root cause located before...