Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

A: You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any p...

You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any point, simply by pressing the Hang Up button on your steering wheel.

Q: Center console compartment

How do I use the center console compartment? A212. The center console compartment is located between the two front seats, and offers extra storage space. To open the center console compartment, simply lift the lid up.

Q: How do I check the coolant?

The coolant is a vital part of your vehicle, as it helps keep your engine from overheating. Periodically, you should check your coolant levels to make sure there’s enough in your vehicle. Here’s how: 1. Open the hood. 2. Locate...

Q: Alignment ,no set screws.a mechanic says need to grind something down to adjust it? Seems not right

Hi there: Any mechanic who is attempting to perform a suspension alignment and says that they need to fabricate OEM components to do so is NOT qualified to complete a suspension alignment. You should ALWAYS take your vehicle into a...