Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

A: You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any p...

You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any point, simply by pressing the Hang Up button on your steering wheel.

Q: How do I adjust the steering wheel of a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

Your steering wheel adjusts so that it can be in the ideal position for you while driving. Adjusting the steering wheel only takes a few seconds: 1. Locate the steering wheel lever, which is to the left of the steering...

Q: Car shuts down when gas is pushed

Situations like the one you are experiencing are tough to diagnose with limited information because of all the variables involved. Things like low fuel pressure, or a large vacuum leak could cause a concern similar to what you are describing....

Q: How do I download my phonebook?

Your cell phone’s phonebook can be downloaded into the Bluetooth system, so that you can use it for making Bluetooth calls. To download a phonebook, you have to change the settings so that any paired phone will automatically transfer its...