Q: How do I end a phone call?

How do I end a phone call?

You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any point, simply by pressing the Hang Up button on your steering wheel.

Q: How do I adjust the brightness of the instrument panel in a 2012 Dodge Ram?

The headlight switch sits to the left of the steering wheel. Directly underneath the headlight switch is the dimmer switch, which protrudes horizontally. The dimmer switch controls the brightness of the instrument panel when the headlights are on. Rotate the...

Q: How do I read the tachometer?

The tachometer is located on the instrument panel, and tells you how fast your engine is running. The tachometer is a semicircle with a bunch of numbers, which correspond to the speed of your engine, in terms of revolutions per...

Q: Interior fan switch works only on high

Hello. The most likely cause for this is the blower motor resistor. It varies voltage to the blower motor depending on what speed you set it to. While it is possible the blower switch to be faulty, the resistor is...