Q: How do I end a call in the infotainment system?

How do I end a call in the infotainment system?

When you are done with a phone call, simply rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to Hang Up, and press the knob to select that command.

Q: How do I use the CD compression?

The CD compression feature adjusts for the different volume levels on different tracks, so that your CD is at a relatively consistent volume. To turn on this feature, follow these steps: 1. Press the Menu button. 2. Use the Up/Down...

Q: wat is the cost to repair, engine oil pressure

Hello. This is a common problem on this engine. The most common cause is a problem with the seal on the oil pump pick up. The seal goes bad and allows the oil to aerate causing low pressure. It can...

Q: How do I use the power outlets?

Using the power outlets is simple. First, remove the cover from the power outlet that you wish to use. Second, plug your device into the power outlet. Finally, turn on the vehicle (you can turn on the vehicle first, and...