Q: How do I end a call in the infotainment system?

How do I end a call in the infotainment system?

When you are done with a phone call, simply rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to Hang Up, and press the knob to select that command.

3. How do I end a call in the infotainment system?

Q: Q: How do I calibrate the compass?

If your compass displays the letter C, then it needs to be calibrated before it can show you what direction you are driving in. To calibrate the compass, drive your vehicle in three full circles, while traveling at less than...

Q: Coolant/antifreeze leaking

This may be due to a faulty thermostat, clogged radiator, a faulty coolant fan relay, blown head gasket, or many other potential causes. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose and repair your...

Q: Q: How do I extend the sun visor?

Extending the sun visor allows you to block sunlight and brightness that is coming in through the center of the windshield. To extend one of the sun visors, first unfold it. Then, detach the end of the visor that is...