Q: How do I end a call in the infotainment system?

How do I end a call in the infotainment system?

A: When you are done with a phone call, simply...

When you are done with a phone call, simply rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to Hang Up, and press the knob to select that command.

Q: How do I adjust the vents?

The vents can be adjusted to control the direction of the air. To adjust a vent, manually push it in any direction. Rotate the thumbwheel next to the vent to open or close the vent.

Q: Engine misfiring?

Generally, most modern engines are fairly water proof in that the majority of the sensitive components are either covered and protected from water (if not broken) or are essentially water proof themselves. Occasionally, protective pieces that may otherwise shield water...

Q: How do I make a call from the phone book?

The phone book feature allows you to easily access the contacts in your cell phone’s phone book through the infotainment system. Once the phone book has been accessed, you can call any of the contacts. Here’s how you can make...