Q: How do I end a call in the infotainment system?

How do I end a call in the infotainment system?

When you are done with a phone call, simply rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to Hang Up, and press the knob to select that command.

3. How do I end a call in the infotainment system?

Q: How do I store a new number?

You can add a new contact to your Bluetooth phonebook with just a few steps: 1. Press the Phone Send button. 2. Following the tone, say “Phonebook”. 3. Following the prompt, say “Transfer Entry”. 4. Following the prompt, say the...

Q: Headlights don't shine light on outer sides

From the sounds of things, the screw that adjusts the right-to-left movement of the headlights may be seized and of become stuck. If it does not easily loosen, than do not force it, as it can damage the bolt and...

Q: I replaced the thermostat in my car but it still gets hot and the coolant keeps evaporating the fan kicks on I see no leaks what c

Claimed by Jeff Engstrom