Q: How do I end a call in the infotainment system?

How do I end a call in the infotainment system?

A: When you are done with a phone call, simply...

When you are done with a phone call, simply rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to Hang Up, and press the knob to select that command.

Q: How do I change the display?

You can change the display based on what you would like the audio system to show you. The display has two available options: Title (the song name or program title will be displayed), and Name/Title (artist and song name, or...

Q: Fuel line leaks at carburetor

A fuel leak can be a serious concern for your Corvette. One thing I can quickly recommend is to not use teflon tape. The fuel line fitting on your Corvette’s engine is designed to seal without it. Now there are...

Q: How do I manually adjust the side mirrors?

The manually adjusted side mirrors are controlled by levers in the car’s cabin. On the inside of each front door, directly next to the side mirror, is a control level that corresponds to that mirror. Move the control level to...