Q: How do I end a call in the infotainment system?

How do I end a call in the infotainment system?

When you are done with a phone call, simply rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to Hang Up, and press the knob to select that command.

3. How do I end a call in the infotainment system?

Q: How do I decline a call?

When a paired phone receives a phone call, it will come through the sound system, even if the sound system is currently playing something. To decline the call, press the Phone End button.

Q: The doors won’t lock electronically with my remote key

If the front passenger side door lock is functioning properly with the remote key but the other three (3) door locks are not, this is an indication that there may be a problem with the door lock actuators. Door...

Q: Can I drive my cruze 20 miles without 3 5/8 bolts that hold the engine tightly into place?

The short answer is no, this vehicle is not safe for driving conditions. You may cause the engine to flip and cause more damage to other components. The axles may come out of or not be aligned with the transmission...