Q: How do I end a call in the infotainment system?

How do I end a call in the infotainment system?

A: When you are done with a phone call, simply...

When you are done with a phone call, simply rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to Hang Up, and press the knob to select that command.

Q: How do I adjust the AUX level?

The AUX level settings control the incoming volume when an auxiliary device is hooked up to the sound system. To adjust the AUX level, follow these easy steps: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Press the Audio button. 3. Scroll...

Q: How do I use the flash-to-pass high-beams?

The flash-to-pass high-beams are a way to flash your high-beams once. To use the flash-to-pass high-beams, pull the turn signal lever towards you, and then release it. The lever will return to its normal position, and the vehicle will flash...

Q: How do I use the remote keyless entry (RKE) system to pop the trunk?

The remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter allows you to open your trunk very easily. To do so, simply press the button on the RKE transmitter that looks like a car with its trunk popped. Hold the button briefly, and the...