Q: How do I end a call in the infotainment system?

How do I end a call in the infotainment system?

When you are done with a phone call, simply rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to Hang Up, and press the knob to select that command.

Q: How do I adjust the temperature for the rear seats?

The temperature setting for the rear seats is adjusted via the Rear Temperature buttons. Press the + button to increase the rear temperature, or press the – button to decrease the rear temperature.

Q: Do I have a problem with the electrical system?

Hi, thanks for writing in. The charging system is not very complicated. If the alternator and the battery are absolutely 100% good, no doubts about it, then the issue is likely a bad ground. Both the battery and the alternator...

Q: How do I control the tilt of the sun roof?

Your power sun roof has a tilt switch, which is located on the overhead console, across from the open and close switch. The tilt switch is on the passenger side of the overhead console. To open the tilt of the...