Q: How do I end a call in the infotainment system?

How do I end a call in the infotainment system?

A: When you are done with a phone call, simply...

When you are done with a phone call, simply rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to Hang Up, and press the knob to select that command.

Q: How do I read the four-wheel drive (4WD) gauge?

The four-wheel drive gauge is located on the instrument panel, and displays your vehicle’s power distribution.

Q: Smelling gas inside and out.

Hi there. Check the connections to the fuel filter. If the fuel filter is not connected properly, then the fuel will leak out. Check the fuel hose or line to the carburetor on the engine. See if there are any...

Q: Heater blowing cool aur

It sounds like you may have a faulty thermostat that may not be allowing the temperature of the coolant to rise to the proper level before allowing it to flow through the heater core. You may also have a clogged...