Q: How do I end a call in the infotainment system?

How do I end a call in the infotainment system?

When you are done with a phone call, simply rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to Hang Up, and press the knob to select that command.

Q: How do I use the sunroof?

The sunroof can provide fresh air and sunlight through the roof of your vehicle. To open the sunroof, push the Sunroof button (located on the ceiling, next to the sunroof) backwards to the first detent. To close the sunroof, push...

Q: My car shakes when it gets up to about 60 miles per hour feel like the tire is going to fall off

This may be caused by a variety of possibilities, however, I would start with checking tire pressure in all the tires checking to be sure the lug nuts on every wheel are tight and checking for any bubbles or warped...

Q: How do I use remote vehicle start?

Remote vehicle start allows you to turn on your vehicle before you get inside it. To use the remote vehicle start feature, you will need your remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter. To start the vehicle from the outside, press and...