Q: How do I eject a CD?

How do I eject a CD?

A: To eject a CD, simply press the Eject butto...

To eject a CD, simply press the Eject button. The CD will partially eject, at which point you can pull it out completely.

Q: What does the passenger airbag off Warning Light mean?

The passenger airbag off Warning Light is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates when the vehicle has detected that the front passenger seat is unoccupied, or occupied by a small child. When the light is on, the front...

Q: How do I skip CD tracks?

It’s very easy to skip tracks when listening to a CD. To play the next track, press the Seek button for less than 0.8 seconds. To restart the current song, press the Track button for less than 0.8 seconds. Press...

Q: RPMs fall when using higher octane fuel, 2005 Hyundai Elantra

As you may know, the compression ratio of your engine determines the octane rating of the gas you must use in the car. Higher octane fuel prevents the air-fuel mixture from igniting before the spark plug does it. Firing the...