Q: How do I eject a CD?

How do I eject a CD?

A: To eject a CD, simply press the Eject butto...

To eject a CD, simply press the Eject button. The CD will partially eject, at which point you can pull it out completely.

Q: Steering control has a "dead" band when you turn it left of right

You can try and re-calibrate the steering by starting the car and turning the steering wheel from straight ahead to left more than 360 degrees, then returning back to center. Next, turn the steering wheel to the right from center...

Q: How do I change the CD play mode with the multi-information display?

When playing a CD through your audio system, it’s very easy to adjust the play mode with the multi-information display: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Rotate the selector knob until it highlights Play Mode, then press the selector knob....

Q: My car slips on icy roads

All-wheel drive is the best for driving in poor weather conditions. But, if you hit black ice, it really doesn't matter what set up you have, you're still going to loose traction. In theory, a vehicle with a wide...