Q: How do I eject a CD?

How do I eject a CD?

A: To eject a CD, simply press the Eject butto...

To eject a CD, simply press the Eject button. The CD will partially eject, at which point you can pull it out completely.

Q: How do I connect a USB device?

Your vehicle is equipped to connect with a USB device. To use a USB device, follow these steps: 1. Locate the USB port, which is directly in front of the shifter. 2. Plug the USB cable into your device. 3....

Q: How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

When you are using a flash drive to play music, you can skip songs by using the seek buttons on the audio controls.

Q: P0231 code coming on - reduced RPM and trembling with the AC on

Diagnostic Trouble Code P0231 relates to a problem with the wiring in the fuel pump circuit, although it is also possible to have a faulty fuel pump that draws too much current and creates a voltage drop in the circuit....