Q: How do I eject a CD?

How do I eject a CD?

A: To eject a CD, simply press the Eject butto...

To eject a CD, simply press the Eject button. The CD will partially eject, at which point you can pull it out completely.

Q: How do I use the hazard flashers?

The hazard flashers are an important safety feature. When the hazards are turned on, all four turn signal lights will flash. This alerts surrounding drivers and pedestrians that you may be in an emergency situation, or simply that your car...

Q: How do I put a CD on repeat?

When a CD is on repeat, the song will restart when it is finished playing. To put your disc on repeat mode, press the Repeat button for less than 0.8 seconds. Tip When playing an MP3 or WMA disc, you...

Q: My Hyundai Sonata is making ticking sounds

From what you've described, it sounds like you have an exhaust manifold leak. You may have the timing not set correctly, which cause a low power condition. You should have a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, check timing and...