Q: How do I eject a CD?

How do I eject a CD?

To eject a CD, simply press the Eject button. The CD will partially eject, at which point you can pull it out completely.

Q: How do I add a contact to the phonebook by voice?

If a contact is not already in your phonebook, you can easily add them. To do so, follow these steps: 1. Press the Voice Recognition button. 2. Say “Phonebook." 3. Press the Voice Recognition button, which will then beep. 4....

Q: How do I put my iPod in repeat mode?

When your iPod is in repeat mode, it will replay the track that you are currently listening to. You can set your iPod to repeat by pressing the Repeat button. Press this button a second time to turn off repeat....

Q: What is my vehicle’s load limit?

The load limit of your vehicle is 849 pounds. That means that the weight of all the occupants, and the luggage, should not exceed 849 pounds. Tip If you forget this number, it is located on the tire and loading...