Q: How do I eject a CD?

How do I eject a CD?

To eject a CD, simply press the Eject button. The CD will partially eject, at which point you can pull it out completely.

Q: Metallic click sound when putting car in drive or reverse from park, and another click (sometimes) when making a turn.

You may have damaged the axle or strut. I would have the entire front inspected and have the clicking diagnosed. When anyone hits something hard enough to pop a tire there is most likely damage to some component in the...

Q: How do I shuffle an MP3 or WMA disc?

Shuffle mode plays all of the available tracks at random. There are two different ways that you can shuffle an MP3 or WMA disc: You can shuffle all of the songs on the disc. To do so, either press...

Q: having times when I'm stopped at a light and my Hyundai Accent Sedan 2010 loses power. Sometimes takes a while to restart.

If I interpret what you say correctly, it sounds like an electrical malfunction. I wouldn't worry right now about the struts and transmission flush. Those are high margin sales that many of the chains push on everybody that comes in...