Q: How do I eject a CD?

How do I eject a CD?

A: To eject a CD, simply press the Eject butto...

To eject a CD, simply press the Eject button. The CD will partially eject, at which point you can pull it out completely.

Q: Loud squealing sound and burning rubber smell

As you know, when your car is started in cold weather in the mornings, the belts are also cold and much less pliable than when they are warm. As the engine speeds up at a much faster pace than the...

Q: How do you program the Preset buttons on the radio?

Your radio gives you the ability to store up to 30 different presets across both the AM and FM bands. Of course, you’ll need to know how to program them to make the most out of this feature. Here’s what...

Q: Oil leak

The most common leak on your particular car is the valve cover gasket. The gasket deteriorates over time and leaks oil over the entire engine. Before replacing the valve cover gasket, I recommend having a qualified technician thoroughly diagnose the leak...