Q: Q: How do I eject a CD?

How do I eject a CD?

To eject a CD, simply press the Eject button. The CD will partially eject, at which point you can pull it out completely.

3. Q: How do I eject a CD?

Q: Q: How do I use the auto up/down windows?

If your vehicle is equipped with the auto up/down windows, then you can roll the window all the way down or all the way up with only a quick press of a button. Press the Power Window switch down to...

Q: Q: How do I use the radio?

The radio in your car lets you listen to AM and FM radio stations, adjust the volume and more. Anyone who’s ever driven for a long distance in silence knows how hard it can be to stay alert and awake,...

Q: Loud squealing sound and burning rubber smell

As you know, when your car is started in cold weather in the mornings, the belts are also cold and much less pliable than when they are warm. As the engine speeds up at a much faster pace than the...