Q: How do I eject a CD?

How do I eject a CD?

To eject a CD, simply press the Eject button. The CD will partially eject, at which point you can pull it out completely.

3. How do I eject a CD?

Q: My eps light came on,I already made an appointment for diagnostics..but I need to drive it until monday..is this safe to drive?

Hi there. As long as you are not impeded by any negative side effects and you feel it is safe to steer your vehicle, you should be ok to continue driving your Hyundai until your appointment. Thanks for writing in...

Q: USB adapter caused shock & gas smell in back seat

Hello. It sounds like you have a number of issues going on. The coolant leaking like this sounds like a failing head gasket. A block test would need to be done to see if it is failing. The shock is...

Q: Car won't start after it sits for like an hour

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a faulty fuel pump or fuel pressure regulator that may be allowing the fuel pressure to decrease when the car sits for a period of time. This will happen a bit naturally,...