Q: How do I eject a CD?

How do I eject a CD?

To eject a CD, simply press the Eject button. The CD will partially eject, at which point you can pull it out completely.

3. How do I eject a CD?

Q: My transmission is sticking in 3rd gear.

Hello, thanks for writing in to YourMechanic. This behavior is a known problem with your Hyundai Elantra, and involves a transmission control solenoid that is malfunctioning. Check with your Hyundai dealer for Technical Service Bulletin 286947. If you'd like a...

Q: Radio booms and quit working

When this occurs, the most likely cause is the radio's amplifier. Depending on what audio unit, your car was equipped with this may be located inside the radio itself or it may have a standalone amplifier. When the amplifier dies,...

Q: Brake lights do not work.

I don't have the wiring diagram for this vehicle handy, but one thing to check is the brake light switch. Hyundai actually issues a recall on these switches. I suggest you call the dealer with the VIN of your vehicle...