Q: How do I eject a CD?

How do I eject a CD?

A: To eject a CD, simply press the Eject butto...

To eject a CD, simply press the Eject button. The CD will partially eject, at which point you can pull it out completely.

Q: Whistling sound in passenger side

Hello, thank you for writing in. If the issues can be resolved by messing with the seals around the doors and windows, there is a good chance they are the problem. With that being said, you may need to have...

Q: How do I turn on the auto volume?

When the auto volume is turned on, the volume of the infotainment system will automatically adjust to make up for road, vehicle, and wind noise. To turn on or turn off the setting, follow these easy steps: 1. Press the...

Q: Where is the vehicle identification number (VIN) in a 2012 Hyundai Elantra?

The vehicle identification number (VIN) is a number unique to your vehicle, that is used for all legal matters, as well as ownership. You can find your VIN in three places: 1. On top of the dashboard, in the lower...