Q: Q: How do I eject a CD?

How do I eject a CD?

3. Q: How do I eject a CD?

Q: What does the automatic transaxle shift indicator mean?

The automatic transaxle shift indicator is located on your instrument panel. This indicator illuminates when the automatic transaxle shift position has been selected.

Q: How do you adjust the sound on the audio system?

Your Accord’s audio system lets you adjust the level of treble, bass, mid-range and other sounds through the interface. All you need to do to customize the sound of your audio system is follow these few brief steps: Press...

Q: I can't get up to speed, the rpms ramp up, but the speedometer doesnt

This is a clutch that is slipping. Anytime your engine revs up and the vehicle does not increase speed the clutch is slipping. You may have a clutch disc that is worn. Otherwise there may be an oil leak from...