Q: How do I eject a CD?

How do I eject a CD?

To eject a CD, simply press the Eject button. The CD will partially eject, at which point you can pull it out completely.

Q: How do I use the key button to lock the vehicle?

Your vehicle can be locked with the buttons on your key fob. To do so, simply press the Lock button on the key when within range of the vehicle. The chime will sound and the hazard lights will flash to...

Q: How do the remote audio controls on the steering wheel work?

Your Accord is equipped with audio system controls on the dash, and if you have a navigation system, they’re also displayed on the nav screen. However, you also have remote control buttons on the steering wheel that allow you to...

Q: Check Engine Light and emission light are on. Is the car still safe to use? - 2010 Hyundai Accent

The warning lights you are seeing are very generic. There is no way at this point of knowing if the issue is dangerous or not. You need to have the vehicle scanned for diagnostic troubleshooting codes ASAP. This can be...