Q: Q: How do I eject a CD?

How do I eject a CD?

3. Q: How do I eject a CD?

Q: What does the heat error warning mean?

When the CD player is in use and gives you the Heat Error warning, then the CD player is operating at too high of a temperature. Turn off the audio system, and give the CD player sufficient time to cool...

Q: How do I access the glove box?

The glove box is located in front of the front passenger seat, and offers a storage space for important items. It is a great place to store your vehicle information, such as your registration and insurance. To open the glove...

Q: my check engine light was on, then i took it to jiffy lube and it was the gas cap. i then drove for about 15 mintues parked and go

Loose gas caps are a cause of EVAP system malfunctions, but they are not the only cause. Consequently, in your case, there may be additional reasons why the check engine light has illuminated and those reasons will have to be...