Q: Q: How do I eject a CD?

How do I eject a CD?

3. Q: How do I eject a CD?

Q: How do I turn on or turn off the infotainment system?

To turn on the infotainment system, press the power button, which is also the volume control knob. Press the button a second time to turn off the infotainment system. If you don’t turn off the system, it will automatically power...

Q: Nissan Pulsar 2015 heating problem

Hi and thanks for your question. It sounds like you have two different things that could be fixed. There is either a vacuum line that split open on the blend doors to the heater and a/c system, or the blend...

Q: Is it safe to drive with a broken engine mount?

Hi There, Unfortunately, I would not recommend driving the vehicle with broken motor mounts, especially for an extended drive. As you may know, motor mounts are steel mounted brackets that secure the motor and transmission to the chassis of the...