Q: Q: How do I eject a CD?

How do I eject a CD?

3. Q: How do I eject a CD?

Q: What do the various XM Radio messages mean?

Depending on the station and any obstructions blocking your satellite signal, your XM Radio may display any of a number of different messages. Here’s a quick summary: Loading – This means that the station is loading. Off Air –...

Q: Blowing water out of radiator

An overheating problem is commonly caused by either an obstruction within the cooling system, or the heater core which reduces the coolant's ability to circulate through the motor and back to the radiator to be cooled. Another cause of overheating...

Q: Engine shut off after smoking and won't turn on now.

Hi there. The battery has burned up, the alternator has burned up, or the starter has burned up causing the engine to not start up. If the vehicle was running with a clicking sound and then the engine has stalled...