Q: How do I display the vehicle information?

How do I display the vehicle information?

3. How do I display the vehicle information?

Q: Q: How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

To adjust the volume of your sound system, use the Volume knob. Rotate this knob clockwise to increase the volume, or counterclockwise to decrease the volume.

Q: crank but no start, has no spark changed crankshaft sensor still no spark my brother shorted out battery fuses still good any idea

You should have a mechanic check the vehicle for you to see if shorting the battery out caused more problems with the system than you think. If the system was shorted out you may have blown a computer module. If...

Q: Truck starts and runs rough for about 30 seconds, then dies like it is out of fuel. It won'the restart for 15 minuets

Hey there: If the injector control pressure sensor is faulty, you should have received an error code or check engine light warning code that triggered that light on the dashboard. Try downloading all error codes first as it could be...