Q: How do I display the vehicle information?

How do I display the vehicle information?

3. How do I display the vehicle information?

Q: 2012 VW Beetle Turbo. Vehicle will not start.

Prior to performing diagnostics be sure you have a fully charged battery that passes a load test. Then, confirm that the engine immobilizer system (security system) is not activated thus preventing the car from starting. Basically, if a fully charged...

Q: Car stalls when stopped, jerks in motion

Have the computer checked for codes to see if the EGR system is malfunctioning. The ECM is not a common failure, and the failure may be caused by the EGR system or the engine having a misfire in one or...

Q: Does my transmission fluid need to be changed?

The color of used transmission fluid is not particularly relevant in judging the remaining life of the fluid. If the fluid is visibly contaminated with particulate matter and/or the fluid has a burnt odor, as a consequence of overheating, those...