Q: How do I display the vehicle information?

How do I display the vehicle information?

3. How do I display the vehicle information?

Q: I put in a new battery, now it reads service advancetrac & I have no power steering

Hi There, It sounds like you lost voltage. Load test your battery to be sure it was not a defective battery and check your charging system voltage. Certain circuits like the ABS module (AdvanceTrac) and the electric power assist steering...

Q: How does the Intelligent Key function as a remote keyless entry device?

While the Intelligent Key will let you open the doors and the trunk without having to press a button on the key itself, it does double as a remote entry device. To use it, you just need to take the...

Q: Squeaking noise coming from under the hood upon cold start.

Hey there, thanks for writing in. The noise can be the serpentine belt tensioner not putting enough tension on the belt. In this case, you would most likely need to replace the tensioner along with the belt to resolve this...