Q: How do I display the current miles per gallon?

How do I display the current miles per gallon?

3. How do I display the current miles per gallon?

Q: Rough Starts & Idle

The fuel pump code for the secondary fuel circuit fault may be the fuel pump module on the cross member under the truck. The module can go bad and cause no fuel pump operation intermittently. The engine vacuum line from...

Q: How do I fold the second row seats?

The second row seats can easily be folded down to create extra storage space, or to access the third row seats. To fold the second row seats, follow these steps: 1. Make sure that there are no large or bulky...

Q: There's a ticking sound by the engine, does the timing belt need replacing?

Hello there. The ticking sound coming from your Ford Fiesta isn't necessarily caused by the timing belt. In fact, most ticking sounds are caused by lubrication issues, when oil is having difficulty reaching the top of the cylinder head. The...