Q: How do I display a text message?

How do I display a text message?

3. How do I display a text message?

Q: What does the USB error mean?

When you are attempting to play music from a USB device and you receive the USB Error message, then the USB adapter unit is not functioning properly, and may need to be repaired. Tip When you receive this message, the...

Q: How do I arm the anti-theft alarm?

While nothing can completely prevent a car from being stolen, an anti-theft alarm is a fantastic tool for tipping the odds in your favor. Arming the anti-theft alarm in the vehicle can be done in a few simple steps: ...

Q: My 2003 Honda CR-V won’t accelerate past 40 mph and it starts to kick at 40. The mileage has dropped the past few months too

If the emissions or check engine light is on, there will be stored codes which might provide relevant clues as to the underlying fault. Among common possibilities for the loss of power you are are describing are throttle body faults...