Q: how do I disconnect hood stand on toyota camry?

3. how do I disconnect hood stand on toyota camry?

Q: okay I'm replacing the water pump to my jeep liberty 2005 do i need to replace the timing belt also?

Hi there. Anytime you replace a water pump, it is always a good idea to replace the timing belt at the same time, especially if your vehicle has at least 100,000 miles or more. Replacing the timing cover gaskets and...

Q: My advanced track warning light came on after I hit a curb the other day. Now my car pushes to the left and there's a loud noise.

Hi there. The car bent the suspension and the advanced track sensor sees that the angle of the wheel is not straight. Check the suspension and see if anything is bent or broken. A bent suspension component will make the...

Q: Low oil pressure warning light coming on.

Is your engine oil level full? Older engines will use some oil between oil changes. If you go too long between oil changes it is possible that the engine could use enough oil that it would cause the level to...