Q: how do I disconnect hood stand on toyota camry?

3. how do I disconnect hood stand on toyota camry?

Q: can I use the positive and negative posts under the hood to maintain power to the computer while replacing main battery

If the two posts are indeed specified for jump starting, then the answer is "yes" you can safely install a 12 volt car battery there at the remote posts while you remove and replace the permanent car battery. Electrically, all...

Q: When should the seat belts be replaced?

The seat belts in your car are designed to last for the life of the vehicle, but if you are involved in an accident, they’ll need to be replaced if the pretensioner was activated. Pretensioners are one-time use equipment. Once...

Q: After installing a new battery, now my car just clicks when starting it.

When installing a new battery, it is not uncommon for various dash lights to come on as the system is reset as a result of the new power source being installed. The problem starting may suggest a faulty starter solenoid....