Q: How do I dial a number through the infotainment system?

How do I dial a number through the infotainment system?

3. How do I dial a number through the infotainment system?

Q: How do I start the car if I have keyless ignition and the transmitter battery is low?

The keyless ignition system allows you to turn on your vehicle without a key, simply by using the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter. If the transmitter battery is dying, however, the keyless ignition system will not operate normally. When this...

Q: How do I properly maintain the sunroof?

Over time, the sunroof can collect dirt in the seal, which can keep the sunroof from operating correctly. It’s a smart idea to periodically maintain the sunroof to keep this from happening. To do o, open the sunroof, and remove...

Q: Q: Passenger's side window not working.

Not only is being unable to roll down your Tahoe’s window a frustrating situation, it is also a safety concern too.If you are attempting to roll down your vehicle window through its’ electric button and either nothing happens or you...