Q: How do I determine the correct load limit?

How do I determine the correct load limit?

3. How do I determine the correct load limit?

Q: What does the Rear Access Open message mean?

The Rear Access Open message will appear on your driver information center (DIC) when the trunk is not properly closed. After you close the trunk, the alert will go away.

Q: Does anyone know the spark plug firing order for a 1992 Ford Ranger 3.0 V6? Changed out my spark plug wires, starts wants to die.

Hi there. Here is some info for you to review. 1991-1994 2.9L and 3.0L Engines Firing Order 1-4-2-5-3-6 - 1995 And Later 3.0L V-6 With DIS Ignition System Firing Order 1-4-2-5-3-6.

Q: Towing a 2013 BMW 640i

Hello. Your vehicle was towed correctly. Since your vehicle is rear wheel drive as long as the rear wheels were off of the ground the car will be fine.